STATE OF WISCONSIN…TOWN OF SCHLEY…LINCOLN COUNTY
The Town Board of the Town of Schley provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting
of said Town on __Tuesday,_May 7, 2013____ at the SCHLEY TOWN HALL at 6:00P.M.
The public may provide comments of the Town Board if public comments are noted on the Agenda and upon recognition by presiding officer.
1. Call meeting to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call
4. Verification of public notice by Town Board
5. Approval of prior Town Board minutes by Town Board
6. Reports from Town Officers
7. Public comment
8. Specific matters for discussion & possible action by Town Board:
a. Pay Bills
1. Jacob's Land Use Application # L-13-18
2. Dorn's Land Use Application # L-13-031
3. Robinson's Land Use Application # L-13-32
4. Misc. Reports
9. Members of a sub-committee of the Town of Schley may attend Town Board meeting to present
information gathered regarding subject for which sub-committee may report on their unit.
10. Discussion of possible action and agenda for upcoming Town Board meeting.
There may be a quorum of the Planning Commission committee in attendance at this meeting.
Meeting notice posted in three (3) bulletin boxes….Town Hall….Lighthouse Bar….Hub Inn
Date_May 4, 2013______
Diana Petruzates, Clerk (715-536-4802)
Chairman, Rick Dorn (715-432-4713) Supervisor, Bonita Prueser (715-873-4644)
Treasurer, Susan Podeweltz (715-536-3756) Supervisor, Gerald Plamann (715-536-8743)